Wisconsin Area Codes
what are Wisconsin's area codes located ?
The state of Wisconsin is covered by the following area codes:
- Area code 262, which covers the southeast part of the state, excluding Milwaukee but including Racine and Waukesha
- Area code 274 will overlay area code 920 starting in 2012.
- Area code 414, which covers Milwaukee County.
- Area code 608, which covers southwest Wisconsin including Madison
- Area codes 715 and 534, which cover northern Wisconsin, including Eau Claire and Wausau
- Area code 920, which covers eastern Wisconsin including Green Bay